Joining our School
We would be delighted to welcome your child to Wychbold First and Nursery School.
We currently have places available in Nursery for September 2020 and in some year groups in school, so please contact the school if you would like a visit.
Worcestershire County Council deals with all admission arrangements for our school and pupils in our Nursery do not automatically get an allocated place in our Reception Class. All parents/carers must apply for a place online.
Paper applications using a CA1 form can be made for in year transfers, when pupils are moving from one school or area to another. Please ask in the school office if you require a copy of this form.
Documents to be completed by parents of all new starters at the school. Although the document icon indicates a PDF document, they will open in Word for you to complete and email to the school. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name Size
- Home School Agreement Border 0.09 MB
- Pupil data consent form revised May 2019 0.02 MB
- registration form 2020 0.12 MB
- Pupil Privacy Notice 0.11 MB
- Emergency Contact Information Checks 0.01 MB
- Wychbold First School Admissions Policy 2021 2022.docx 0.35 MB
- Pupil data consent form revised May 2019 0.33 MB
- school prospectus 2017.2018pub 2.63 MB
- Acceptable Use Agreement for parents 0.01 MB