Here at Wychbold First and Nursery we aim to educate the whole child, developing confident learners who have a keen sense of responsibility for their own learning success. To ensure everyone is happy, healthy, safe and successful, ensuring equality of opportunity. To encourage everyone to use their capapbilities to fulfil their potential and achieve economic well-being as adults.
We aim to prepare children for the complexities and challenges of life by developing
• lively and enquiring minds
• a love of learning
• knowledge, experience and understanding of the world in which we live
• skills and attitudes to become independent and co-operative learners
• self respect and a belief in their own abilities
• an understanding of right and wrong
• self discipline and respect for the rights and needs of others and for the environment
And to provide opportunities for children so that they can make a positive contribution to their school, local, national and international communities.
'Happy Children, Successful Learners'