Welcome to our Nest!
We are delighted to welcome you to our new, purpose built Nursery. Children are safe and well cared for by our superb team of staff who are friendly and welcoming to our youngest children but also to parents and carers who may be unsure and anxious as their little ones start to gain independence.
During the year a range of exciting topics engage and challenge the children’s knowledge and thinking skills while developing the important skills of personal, social and emotional, communication and language and physical development.
We ensure that our Wrens are included in the full life of the school not only the physical environment but also attending assemblies, lunches in the school hall and involvement in whole school learning topics that result in lots of visitors to their classroom to share their learning!
Most of our Nursery pupils go on to attend our school but not all and we fully support all pupils in their transition to their chosen school. Attendance at our Nursery however does not automatically ensure a place in our school as Local Authority Admissions criteria apply.
If you are looking for a Nursery setting where your child can learn to fly, we’d be delighted to meet you and encourage you to come and see for yourself.
Places available for September 2020
You can use your 30 hours Funding here!
Brand new Nursery building with Wrap Around provision from 7:45am - 5:45pm. Flexible full-time or part-time provision available.
Places available - please contact to the school to visit our nursery.
- Name Size
- Nursery Admission Policy March 2020.doc 0.10 MB
- Wrens Dinosaur Home Learning 6.70 MB
- Wrens Home Learning The Three Billy Goats Gruff 1.46 MB
- Application form for a nursery place MASTER 0.05 MB
- The Naughty Bus By Jan Jerry Oke 3.14 MB
- VE Day PowerPoint 4th May 7.30 MB
- Wrens Home Learning Naughty Bus 1.23 MB
- Wrens Home Learning Colour 1.28 MB
- Crayons quit powerpoint 7.05 MB
- Wrens Home Learning Chocolate week 4 002 0.95 MB
- Wrens Easter Home Learning Activities 2.73 MB
- Wrens Home Learning 1 0.01 MB
- The 30 hour early education and childcare at wychbold 0.80 MB